Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Dear Joel,
Can you believe it's been seven years already? I agree with you that in some ways it seems like only yesterday we were getting married while in other ways it's hard to remember not being together. I love you. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father. I'll be forever grateful you chose me and were so patient in waiting for me to figure out how great you were! Happy Anniversary, baby.
Love always,
Jen
p.s. I'm glad you didn't look like this when we first met...first impressions can be hard to shake!
You clean up very well!

8 comments:

Mauri said...

whoa...really?? THAT is the man you married?? so hard to believe it now...crazy! happy anniversary! we are glad you two found each other. you're perfect together. thanks again for hosting us for dinner last night...a much needed out...REALLY???? i can't get over the picture!!

The James Family said...

hey sis...happy anniversary! I hope you had a GREAT day! Hopefully you have plans to go out all alone! Cant wait to see you!

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME! Hot stuff!

Tiffany Buhman said...

All I have to say is - groovy!

Kristal said...

Um, you had another kid?! I just jumped on here from Anna's blog, and you had another baby in the mean time! ADORABLE! I love the name Peter too. Boston's little friend here is named Peter.


Hope things are great!

Addie said...

now that is a shocking photo of joel, one the boys will definetly want to see when they are older. :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
(too bad, we can't take the boys for you - we'd love a sleepover - and you guys could have a night to yourselves. that would be so fun!)

we love you and miss you.
- addie

Allens, Inc. said...

Oh yeah! There's the Joel we know! You and Michael would have been good long-haired buddies. Jen, you look so good in all these pictures and I'm dying to hold little Peter some day. Keep him tiny for me so that I can cuddle him. Sure miss you crazy kids!

DLonna said...

Awesome!